Department: Delivery Team - Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Location: US – Chicago (Remote)
Experience Range: 2 - 10 years
Basic Qualification: Master/Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Not required
What’s the Role?
Full-time job to work with Exusia's global (Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia) clients to deliver on bleeding-edge data-driven solutions by performing business analysis, data analysis, QA testing, UAT Support, data modeling, data mapping and translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications by working with Client Product Owners & Business SMEs, Exusia Solution Architects and Senior Application Designers/Developers.
This role will require critical thinking and analysis skills to support client delivery on strategic enterprise data and analytics projects. This will include working directly with the client business teams and Exusia technical teams on critical tasks including data requirements, data analysis, data modeling as well as high-level designs, technical designs, technical source-to-target mapping, data analysis, test plans, test cases, reporting as well as Development/QA/UAT support. Perform testing duties which may involve reviewing test data, creating test cases, executing testing, and monitoring/documenting results. Mentor and provide guidance to testing staff.
Experience with ETL, data processing, Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards is required. Manage software product development lifecycle of one or more core application development streams for one or more business units is a big plus. Experience working with on-shore/off-shore delivery model is a plus.
Criteria for the Role!
· Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Data Analyst and/or Test Engineer performing Data Profiling using SQL
· Experience with one or more Cloud platforms – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform GCP is a big plus
· Data analysis and Testing experience working with complex large datasets / big data performing data analysis, data profiling, data mapping and data modeling is required
· Creation and testing of Source-to-target mapping experience (including complex business rules) while transforming business/functional requirements to technical specifications.
· End to end system and data testing including leveraging/building automation for test case creation, regression testing suites, and data comparisons (Legacy vs New).
· Data Modelling experience including Dimensional (Star Schema) and Relational Normalized modeling including 3NF
· Knowledge of data processing/ETL architecture using one or more leading technologies such as Ab Initio/SAS/SSIS/Informatica/R/Java/Scala/Apache Spark/Databricks is required
· Experience with BI/Reporting such as Cognos/BOBJ/MicroStrategy/SSRS and Data Visualizations Tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlick, is a plus
· Understanding and experience of ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Quality and Data Governance projects
· Hands-on with navigating in both a relational and non-relational SQL skillset is required.
· Experience and knowledge of one or more domains – Banking, Healthcare, Supply Chain/Inventory Management, Consumer Goods, Telecom, Hospitality, Energy
· Strong motivation, aptitude, and a high attention to detail while maintaining a focus on customer success
· Excellent communication, creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, attitude to learn newer tools/technologies and have demonstrated experience in effectively working within a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
· Demonstrated experience in organizing and prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and working independently as well as collaboratively with others.
· Education Qualification - Master of Science (preferably in Computer and Information Sciences or Business Information Technology) or an Engineering degree in the above areas.
· Experience working in an agile software delivery model is required.
Validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team, provide suggestions and recommendations based on previous experience and industry best practices.
· Document, discuss and resolved business, data and analytics/reporting new project requirements and issues within the team, across functional teams, and with business stakeholders.
· Gather and analyze business requirements to create technical specifications like source-to-target mapping, data modelling diagrams, etc.
· Mining, filtering, and cleaning data in preparation of but limited to data analysis. Interpret data, analyze results, prepare data analysis reports.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Adept at SQL queries, Report creation/writing and presenting findings.
· Ability to perform Data Modelling (Dimensional, Star, Normalized, etc) a strong plus
· Own and Lead Data Analysis throughout the phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Analysis of data to extract business logic under different business and technical BI reports (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
· Understanding and experience to setup Metadata management like Data Dictionary, Data Glossary, Data Lineage for Data Governance aspects of project.
· Able to write pseudo-code, algorithms for requirements.
· Present written and verbal data analysis findings, to both the project team and business stakeholders.
· Manage changing priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently.
· Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
· Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and complete artifacts, including solution design, detailed technical design and data/API modeling.
· Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Exusia (http://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business objectives and providing strategy and solutions in data management and analytics. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data problems in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and UK. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and its entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami city of Florida, United States with development centers in Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their CV to: email@example.com
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.