Department: Sales and Delivery Team - Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Location: US – Chicago / Remote-Anywhere in US (Need work authorization to work in US)
Experience Range: 5+ years
Basic Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Not required
Exusia, a cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy is looking for top Talent to join our Managed services global delivery team to support Data management applications for our clients in US.
What’s the Role?
Full-time job to work with Exusia's clients to provide managed support services for both applications and platform. They will be actively engaged in understanding the technical requirements by working with Exusia’s Solution Architects and Application Designers on system and functional enhancements, perform testing and validation, resolution of technical production issues. The role will provide a chance to develop a solid understanding of the Ab Initio based data platform, to develop automation capability using DevOps tools and methodologies.
Criteria for the Role!
· Education Qualification – Bachelor of Science (preferably in Computer and Information Sciences or Business Information Technology) or an Engineering degree in the above areas
· Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a managed services model to seamlessly support L1/L2/L3 activities across industry domains.
· Prior experience or background in working with US healthcare domain will be helpful.
· Ability to manage changing priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently
· Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment and flexible to work in different shifts on a rotational basis
· Work with business stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, building a solid understanding of the US Healthcare business domain
· Carry out small enhancements to provide enhanced functionality, testing and data validation
· Monitor and troubleshoot production jobs
· Perform root cause analysis to identify and resolve issues
· Present written and verbal data analysis findings, to both the project team and business stakeholders
· Create artifacts for requirement documentation, solution enhancements and optimization
· Organize & prioritize work, meet deadlines
· Working independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience in data pipeline orchestration & scheduling tools like Ab Initio Control Center, Control M etc
· Some exposure to Ab Initio Suite specifically EME/GDE/Control Center tools will be required
· Able to write pseudo-code, algorithms for requirements
· Experience working with multiple databases
· Experience creating advanced SQL queries
· Unis shell scripting
· Experience working with large datasets / big data platforms to perform data analysis & data profiling
Exusia (http://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business objectives and providing strategy and solutions in data management and analytics. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data problems in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and UK. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and its entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami city of Florida, United States with development centers in Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their CV to: email@example.com
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.