Department: Sales and Delivery Team - Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Experience Range: 5+ years
Basic Qualification: Master/Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Not required
Exusia, a cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy, seeks Azure Data Engineer / Databricks Architect to join our global delivery team's Data Engineering practice in India.
What’s the Role?
The Azure Databricks Architect role will be part of our Data Engineering practice and will be focused on building Data pipelines and Data processing solutions based on Azure platform for Exusia’ s clients. The candidate will also be part of the practice team and contribute to Competency development & driving innovation through various internal initiatives within the company. Candidate should have more than 5 years of experience with broad exposure to Azure services relevant to Analytics and Data engineering.
Exusia (http://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business objectives and providing strategy and solutions in data management and analytics. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data problems in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and UK. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and its entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami city of Florida, United States with development centers in Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Work on client projects to deliver Microsoft Azure based Data engineering & Analytics solutions
· Provide hands on technical leadership for relevant technical skills on multiple projects if required
· Engineer and implement scalable analytics solutions on Azure
· Design pipelines to ingest & integrate structured/unstructured data from heterogeneous sources
· Collaborate with delivery leadership to deliver projects on time adhering to the quality standards
· Contribute to the growth of the Microsoft Azure practice by helping with solutioning for prospects
· Contribute to talent recruitment, competency building and providing mentor-ship to junior resources
· In-depth knowledge Data processing techniques and handling large data sets
· Hands on experience using Azure Blob storage and Azure Data Lake Services for storing data
· Hands on experience using Databricks in at least 2 projects, creating notebooks using Scala/Python
· Exposure to using Pyspark, Spark SQL & Spark streaming for processing data for various use cases
· Good understanding of Delta lake and how it can be used in conjunction with Blob or ADLS
· Experience using Azure Synapse as source or target for the data pipelines in at least 1 project
· Knowledge of Azure Data Factory or Databricks scheduling features to automate Databricks jobs
· Problem-solving skills along with good interpersonal & communication skills
· Self-starter who can pick up any other relevant Azure Services in the Analytics space
· Provisioning and managing Databricks cluster
· Knowledge of HDInsight, Azure Functions and Azure DevOps is a big plus
· Understanding of Data Modeling & Other ETL tools is desirable
· On Prem Legacy MSBI tools to Azure platform migration experience is desirable
· Exposure to Databricks on AWS or Dataproc on GCP is desirable
Exusia, Inc. is committed to maintaining a dynamic work culture. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to all employees.
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.