Department: Senior Analyst/Associate – Facilities & Administration
Industry: Management and Technology Consulting
Employment Type: Direct Exusia Payroll
Contract Term: Full time
Location: Pune / Hybrid
Experience Range: 3 - 5 year
Basic Qualification: Graduate
Travel Requirements: Not required
Exusia, Inc., a cutting-edge data and information management consulting firm, seeks a self-starter to join our Global Efficiency practice in our Pune office as Senior Analyst/Associate - Global Operations & Administration, depending on experience and capability.
This position will be reporting into Operations Leadership and the candidate will be responsible for optimizing the Operations Administration vertical of the firm. In this capacity, the Senior Analyst/Associate will work closely with the Operations leadership team to evaluate and execute key Operations Administration and strategic initiatives and functions for the business and interact directly with clients, employees, and vendors globally.
What’s the Role?
· Coordination and execution of operational activities in line with Statutory, SEZ, ISO and Regulatory compliance pertaining to Administration.
· Coordination and execution of operational activities and Facilities to mitigate Security risks and improve employee experience.
· Liaison with local authorities and assisting with physical submissions as per business requirements.
· Global administrative point of contact, SLAs and initiate remedial action to improve services.
· Coordinating and arranging end to end business travels globally, understanding of engagement with Hotels/Serviced Apartments for Quality, comfort and safety.
· Taking lead role to complete ISO related documentation, updating SOPs et al, to ensure ISO audit compliance as per internal control/audit guidelines.
· Vendor management for Procurements & licenses renewals, PO’s processing. Good understanding and implementation of contracts for Goods and services, Security, Facility management, AMCs, Hotel accommodation and Transport and ensuring statutory compliance is maintained as per the terms of the contract and SLA.
· Ensure compliance to cost budget, inventory management and procurements.
· Coordinating with different teams – HR, Finance, IT, Legal to carry out activities
· Review and maintain records and submit monthly reports to stakeholders
· Facilitating adhoc client or leadership visits and company events.
· Performing ground work and logistics coordination for HR team/internal teams.
Criteria for the Role!
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of experience
· Candidate base location should be Pune, Maharashtra
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Analytical attitude, well-organized, details-oriented, ability to multi-task, people and negotiating skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable to work in global time zones as and when work demands
Exusia (http://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business objectives and providing strategy and solutions in data management and analytics. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data problems in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and UK. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and its entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami city of Florida, United States with development centers in Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.