Department: Sales and Delivery Team - Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Location: Anywhere in India or United States (US - H1B Visa holder required). If you do not have an existing H1-B visa, please apply to one of our other job posts for domestic work in India.
Experience Range: 5 to 12 years
Basic Qualification: Master/Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Yes, relocation to United States.
Exusia, a cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy, seeks Ab Initio Technical leads, Senior Data Engineers and Architects to join our global delivery team's Data Engineering practice.
What’s the Role?
The Ab Initio Technical Lead will be responsible for working on-site with our leading consultants in the United States and off-site teams based in India as a hands-on senior designer and developer of complex data engineering components working on strategic implementation projects using the latest technologies from Ab Initio corp. (AI) THIS IS NOT A PROD SUPPORT POSITION. (hands-on practitioners only to apply)
The candidate must be able to successfully communicate with internal teams as well as client personnel in the United States in order to deliver industry-leading solutions, detailed functional designs, and complex application implementation components throughout the entire lifecycle of the project using the latest Ab Initio technologies (4.1.x, 3.5.4, Continuous Flows, ICFFs, Metadata Hub, Express>It, Micrographs, Web Services, EME, Control Center, Testing Framework, Data Quality Assessment, and etc.). Working experience with Cloud native technologies, Spark or Python is strong plus. (not connecting to Cloud, but running AI natively on Cloud). Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) principles and technologies (Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.) is desired.
Note** Candidates holding Valid US - H1B Visa and looking for opportunity to move to US are required for this position, however we are also hiring candidates already in the United States and in India, please see our other job posts for those positions or send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
· Lead or participate in the definition, execution and communication of Data Engineering / ETL strategy and technical solution
· Development of data staging, architecture and consuming internal and external application interfaces
· Promote repeatable framework-based development, integration, and testing practices
· Cooperate with business and operational users, other data engineering and management staff and infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to client and company guidelines, restrictions and requirements as well as industry standards
· Efficient assessment and resolution of complex technical design issues
· Provide project team with leadership and guidance on defining, monitoring and managing business data quality and data engineering / ETL operational metrics
· Responsible for deploying technical methodologies for client projects, such as functional/technical requirements, design topics, code review and testing procedures
· Frequent interaction with management and support teams on project status and priority setting
· Research new solutions, tools and methodologies that may improve the overall operation model, process and/or the result of the project or projects at hand
· Employ extreme attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to dynamic client environments and changing business, operations and technology priorities
About the Company
Exusia (https://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business outcomes and providing strategy and execution capabilities around digital, analytics and cloud solutions. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data engineering and analytical problems in the healthcare, financial, telecommunications, consumer products and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Over the past 3 years, Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia and Africa. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and it's entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida, United States with development centers in India.
Interested applicants should apply here or forward their CV to: email@example.com
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.