Department: Sales and Delivery Team - Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Experience Range: 2 - 4 years
Basic Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Not required
What’s the Role?
Full-time job to work with Exusia's clients to perform production support work, participate in gathering functional requirements of business, understand the technical requirements by working with Exusia’s Solution Architects and Senior Application Designers. Work with Solution Architects on system and functional enhancements, test results and resolve technical production issues. Develop a solid understanding of the Ab Initio development platform. Work with the team to develop automation capability using DevOps tools and methodologies. Create project documentation, such as functional requirements documents, user testing documents, and etc. Manage software product lifecycle of one or more core application development streams for one or more business units. Experience working with on-shore/off-shore delivery model is a big plus.
Criteria for the Role!
· Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Production Support Data Analyst in the Telecom Domain
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience working with multiple databases
· Experience creating advanced SQL queries
· Data experience working with large datasets / big data
· Data analysis, data profiling experiences within Telecom domain
· Demonstrated experience in effectively working with multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
· Demonstrated experience in organizing and prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and working independently as well as collaboratively with others
· Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
· Education Qualification – Bachelor of Science (preferably in Computer and Information Sciences or Business Information Technology) or an Engineering degree in the above areas
· Work with business stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, building a solid understanding of the Telecom business domain
· Monitor and troubleshoot production jobs
· Perform root cause analysis and resolve issues
· Create process and requirement artifacts, including solution enhancements and support optimization options
· Document, discuss and resolve business, data and reporting issues within the team, across functional teams, and with business stakeholders
· Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Present written and verbal data analysis findings, to both the project team and business stakeholders
· Able to write pseudo-code, algorithms for requirements
· Manage changing priorities and work on multiple projects concurrently
· Be self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment and flexible to work in different shifts on a rotational basis
Exusia (http://exusia.com/) is a global technology consulting company that empowers its clients to gain a competitive edge by accelerating business objectives and providing strategy and solutions in data management and analytics. The company has established its leadership position by solving some of the world's largest and most complex data problems in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications and high technology industries.
Exusia’s mission is to transform the world through the innovative use of information.
Exusia was recognized by Inc. 5000 and by Crain’s publications as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. Since the company’s founding in 2012, Exusia has experienced an impressive seven years of revenue growth and has expanded its operations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and UK. Exusia has recently also been recognized by publications such as the CIO Review, Industry Era, Insight Success and the CIO Bulletin for the company’s innovation in IT Services, the Telecommunications and Healthcare industries and its entrepreneurship. The company is headquartered in Miami city of Florida, United States with development centers in Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their CV to: email@example.com
To thrive with your data, your people, processes, and technology must all be data-focused. This may sound daunting, but we can help you get there. Sign up to meet with one of our analytics experts who will review your data struggles and help map out steps to achieve data-driven decision making.
Fill out this form to get a 30-minute Data Strategy Session with one of our analytics experts.